We’d like to convert a Chestnut Hill property to condominiums.

Additional Information:

Do I need a special permit to convert a 4 unit apartment building in Chestnut Hill into condos?


No – but if you are in Brookline you need to file a copy of the Master Deed with the Town – assessor and Building Department and complete a condominium conversion certificate.  

Our Chestnut Hill Real Estate Lawyers  provide legal representation to  clients in Chestnut Hill in condo conversion and all real estate matters.  We assist individuals and businesses in the Boston Metrowest communities of: Brookline, Dedham, Needham, Newton, Waltham, Watertown, Wellesley and Weston, MA.